Equipped with a carbide saw blade in professional quality, the TC-MS 2112 crosscut and miter saw is quickly available to carry out minor jobs such as making crosscuts and miter cuts in workpieces made of wood, laminated panels and plastics. The high-quality work table made of die-cast aluminium comes with an exact angle adjustment facility which can be latched single-handedly in various positions. The table insert is equipped with a practical scale for reading off the workpiece width easily from the working position. While workpiece supports on both sides and a reliable clamping device ensure exact operation, a cutting depth control facility permits even more challenging jobs to be performed with ease. The carbide-tipped saw blade in professional quality offers a cutting capacity of over 200 m in particleboard and is easily changed thanks to a spindle lock. A sawdust bag keeps the workplace clean and a transport brace ensures easy and safe transportation.
- High-quality HW saw blade.
- For sawing wood, laminated panels and plastics
- Work table made of die-cast aluminium
- High-quality alu-turntable with exact angle adjustment
- Saw head is infinitely tiltable to the left
- Workpiece supports on both sides
- Clamping device for holding the workpiece securely in position
- Spindle lock for easy blade change
- Transport brace
- Includes sawdust bag
- Table insert with scale