This potting mix is a good growing substrate for your plants. It’s a mix of excellent raw materials that stimulates healthy plant development. This mix also contains enough plant food for approximately 60 days. The potting soil has exclusively top quality raw materials, such as peat litter, garden peat, lime and wood fibre, that have excellent water retention properties and enable your plants to extract nutrients from it more easily.
- Sprinkle a layer (20-25%) of hydro granules into the pot
- Fill the pot with potting soil
- Soak your plant in water first and then plant in the hole.
- Fill the pot with potting soil up to 2cm from the top
- Press the soil down gently
- Give your plant plenty of water