This potting mix is a good growing substrate for your plants. It’s a mix of excellent raw materials that stimulates healthy plant development. The soil also contains enough plant food for approximately 100 days, and the soil has excellent water retention properties due to the extra clay. Rice hulls are added to the potting soil to ensure that the plant receives additional nutrients that make it stronger. Giving plants the right fertiliser will also make them more resistant to pests and diseases.
- Sprinkle a layer (20-25%) of hydro granules into the pot
- Fill the pot with potting soil
- Soak your plant in water first and then plant in the hole.
- Fill the pot with potting soil up to 2cm from the top
- Press the soil down gently
- Give your plant plenty of water
This potting soil contains fertiliser which is authorized for use in organic farming in accordance with EU regulations 834/2007 and 889/2008. The fertilizer used, Pokon EKO-Mix 10-4-4, has also been included in the Dutch input list for biological agriculture.
Compound organic fertiliser (Pokon EKO-Mix) NPK 10-4-4 with trace elements 2,5kg/m3. Contains animal proteins.